Hey guys,

About 30 years ago my dad gave me a Zippo with a Kenton, Kentucky license plate printed on it. I'm still using the lighter (damn me, I still smoke :)). It would mean a lot to me to be able to build an LPG with a license plate like that. Does any body have one and would be willing to sell it to me? Please contact me...

Thanks and bless you!

Peter

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Edit...I rambled before I realized I was just repeatin'.   Nevermind.  Cool guitar though.

• Hey thanks for the offer and tip Road Rash! And I did find a cool old rusty one yesterday. Shipment to Belgium is more expensive than the plate itself, but I'm happy anyway :)

• Wow thanks Pick! For one reason or another, ebay didn't cross my mind... That's a lot of license plates!

• your  best  bet  is  ebay  for  your  best  match .

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570....

or  post a pic  so  we  can    compare 

• Thanks Pick, Don't know why, but completely forgot about ebay... I found a lot of them and I bought one. Picture to be expected in a few months (I'm a slow builder) :) It's going to be a six string slider in open D. I have a perfect strat style neck, lipstick pickup and slab of maple for this project :)

• sweet  .  and  if  ya wanna306499516?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024 see  somethin else  cool  . type  in  "wheaties  licence   plate " 

• Me want! Love it! Mini license plates :) didn't know about that :)

btw, I'm in love with your guitars :)

This reply was deleted.