Replies

• yep it's maple . - over all the  entire guitar is  28.5 inches long .

end of bridge  to tuner peg is just over 26 inches.

overall neck is 21.5 inches

fret board is 14 inches .

this was a  doner  neck  . i did not create it

• neck is maple?  depending on dimensions, it may/may not handle the tension of 6 strings... this would certianly make a killer 4 stringer....
  • i left the concept open for more strings  (there  are  5 holes  hiding under the red velvet strip on  the  head .. and a full 6 hole  bridge and  6  sloted nut ..;-)  easily made into a 6 stringer .  just rip off the  red velvet strip, and  add  some tuners and up to 5 strings  is all you need . . (this  is why the  one string is not  centered .) its in the 3rd slot .
  • good looking... great choice of wood for neck.... any thoughts of adding 2 or 3 more strings... plenty of room in neck and bridge... like it!!!

the best,

Wichita Sam

• still getting used to this site ,,  when i figure out how to post sound .. i will  ;-)
  • If this is the first, I can't wait to see the second! BRAVO! :-)  (Oh, yes, let's HEAR it!)
  • :-D THANX

Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars) said:
    That thing is obscene. Like. Very like.
  • That thing is obscene. Like. Very like.
  • the thought  did  cross my  mind .  but this  has   got a nice growl  to  it  ;-)

thanx for the kind words  ;-)

Steve Trowbridge said:

Great looking guitar - it screams Heavy Metal! add another low string and you'll be able to play some power chords on it (-;
  • Great looking guitar - it screams Heavy Metal! add another low string and you'll be able to play some power chords on it (-;
This reply was deleted.