Replies

• 305808404?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Excellent Design ! and it doesn't infringe on CBN logos. Better copyright/LINUX  it be for it's co-opted. Music for all!
        F :{)

• Thank you Clock & His Wolf!

1 T-Shirt by how many members?

• Lets have a contest where we can submit artwork for the T-Shirt. I've done artwork for T-Shirts before and it would be awesome for the members to vote on the design that says what it's all about and what they would like to wear. There are so many online shops that will print them up at a reasonable cost. Spread that cost over a pre-order program and order just what you need with little to no $ loss. AND it promotes what we would love to see blow up!

• Sounds like a great idea to me. There is no shortage of talented craftsmen/artists on this site, I'm sure there will be lots of great designs submitted!
  • Maybe a service like CafePress.

You won't need to wory about inventory.

John

• That's what I'm thinkin' too John. Hell I'll get the ball rollin', I'll take a couple for sure.

• I like the idea for hats and also the patch idea!
  • Instead of shirts how about hats? They're adjustable to fit everyone's melon and you don't have to get a size count, just a count count. Did that make sense?

• but the ol fertilizer cap is no fashion statement for me, I wear a broad brim like a fedora or a panama...Ive got 2 tshirts left from Shanes startup here, but I will need to buy more when they wear out. Patch? Ok, for my patch vest, but a t shirt is what Im into.

This reply was deleted.