Replies

• Hey George,

Be glad to meet with you, morning of might be best won't really know till that week. Preparations might be night before or day of not sure at this point. Lets try and schedule something in a couple of weeks when I will know more.

• How about we meet at the 61 roadhouse at 10:00 on Saturday.  We can be there earlier if that is better for you.  Please let us know.

George

• I'll see what I can do will let you know for sure

• Reading through this disscusion I realized that this is exactly how the St. Louis Festival began. Myself and one other enthusiast talked about getting together for a jam and the more we talked the more we realized that there were alot of others who were interested and the fest began. This thing grew way beyond our initial plans but is coming out great and on June 8 2013 the St. Louis area will be taken over by CBG'S. Keep talking and working together and you will come up with a great gathering of great people playing great instruments.

good luck

• Hi Gary,

My wife Nancy and I plan to be at the CBG Festival on June 8 on our way to KC. Any chance we could connect either the night before of in the AM before the festival for a few minutes?

• Ed Templeton, Columbus, Indiana.

• i'm a builder and blues lover in covington, in.  can't drive so all i do is build.  i game for a good fest
  • I was just thinking about this group last weekend. My wife and I visited Das Essenhause in Middleberry, Indiana. It is an Amish country style Inn and Conference center that would accomidate our gathering with comfort and room to jam. It would be great for winter time. Its right off of 80/90 so maybe Diane and the Chicago group would jump in this gathering.

On a side note., I have a number of friends from another forum of another blues instrument. Many of them have begun their cbg builds. Its definatly growing in popularity.

I think Essenhuase for the winter and my wife's campground for the summer.

Lets keep the ideas rolling as someday the talk might develop into the walk.

• I'm down. I think I could probably make it to your area.
  • Hi, I've been lurking around this site for a while now & I finally joined. I'm in Indianapolis. I don't have a CBG yet, but I'm working on that. I have a resonator guitar that I'm absolutely in love with and I'm learning to play slide on it. I just love the sound. My dad told me about CBG and that they had a similar sound. Found this website and have been listening and learning ever since. I would love to hear a CBG live!
This reply was deleted.