I'm on the Radio Tonight

I have been invited by Jeremy Butler, the host of "All Things Acoustic" on Alabama Public Radio to come on his show tonight from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Central Time to talk about "Songs Inside The Box" and share some music by artists in the documentary. You can listen online at: http://www.allthingsacoustic.org I'll be taking CDs by David Williams, Doctor Oakroot, Gerry Thompson, Kirk Withrow, Microwave Dave, and Shane Speal. I have no idea how much time Jeremy would like to devote to this or how it will go but it is a good opportunity to share some great music and talk a little about the upcoming broadcast of the documentary on Alabama Public Television. Alabama Public Radio is a multiple station network which covers much of the state. "All Things Acoustic" features folk music and has a loyal fan base. I'm honored to be invited to come on the show. Max

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Max-

Great interview (I listened to the archived version)! I hope this will encourage people to watch the documentary on Alabama Public Television, which will in turn encourage them to come to the Extravaganza on May 30th!

Best regards, Willie
  • Hey Max
    Listerned to the show live here in the UK @ 2:30 am GMT - great show - thanks for making more people aware of the CBG world
    juju.
  • Congratulations Max-I listened to the archive version cos of the time difference.
  • Listening now... just heard David Williams.
This reply was deleted.