Just a quick update to all my buddies out there. Some of you may have noticed that I've been a little MIA for the last couple of months. Just wanted to let you all know that everything is fine and that it's just been that my day job has recently taken a severe chunk out of my time. We're scrambling to get a couple of airplanes in the air right now and I've been working 80+ hour weeks for the last few weeks running. I haven't had time to do anything but work and sleep. Things should hopefully calm down by Feb (fingers crossed). Just wanted to let you all know that things are cool and that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. Have a fantastic X-mas, everyone. I'll see you all next year. Josh

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Your title of the discussion reminds me of Monty Python. Maybe that's what you were going for now that I think about it. Day jobs suck. Wish I could support my family pickin on a cbg!
  • Glad to hear everything's cool Josh, and really happy work's still good!

I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Best wishes,
    -A.J.
  • Day jobs have a way of getting in the way of important stuff like guitar building! Good luck and have a great holiday Josh.
  • Aeroplanes are very time consuming! Merry X-mas to you too!
This reply was deleted.