I coundn't sleep at all last night due to dreaming of a name for my new retail shop. Any creative minds out there would be appreciated.

Here is what the store will be about. Basicly a Cigar shop Emporium. This will not be just any full blown cigar shop. It will have a Cigar Humidor display ( 4' wide X 6' tall ) to start out with but hopefully grow to a 10' x 20' humidor room. Cigar and pipe accessories, CBG's and other type of instruments, etc...old fashion candy counter, chess boards, poker chip sets, dart boards, crimage boards, dominoes, t-shirts, inlaid globes, collector knives, Sharpening equipment and services. e-smoke devices, Whiskey flasks, wine accessories, shot glasses, beer mugs and stines, wooden ships,  pool sticks, etc......Basicly things that flow in a home from back porch patio, bar room, billard room, poker room, home study library (den / office), living room, green room, etc.......

I need a short name that will relate all of what I will have without having Cigar or smoke in the name.

Something that makes people take notice in this slow economy.

Thank you for any suggestions.

James Bush

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Matches
  • Cool, keep us posted bro, maybe I will make a trip out there this summer and stop by!!!!!
  • I have found a name, I am hoping to open the store the 1st of May, I will post the pictures when I open. Stay tuned to see the store name.
    Thanks to all that replied to this discussion.

James
  • "Mens Best Friends" My vote anyway!
  • Back Porch Arsenal
    (Sorry Back Porch Mojo!!!)
    Five and Dime
    Stogie House
  • Since you're in Albuquerque how bout East Mountain Trading Co.?
  • "The Back Porch"
    "Sunny Days Wasting Away"
  • Thanks for the suggested names, I am getting close to opening and will state the name soon. Thanks to all for their suggestions. James

Shane Hopkins said:
    Strange Days
    Needless Necessities
    Man Overboard
    Guessing Game
    Man Overboard
    "Good Times"
    It's a wonderful Life
    Everything Under The Sun
    Nice Drems
  • Strange Days
    Needless Necessities