20 bucks took a ton of parts, tuners, wire, (some sketchy rubber gloves)  fret wire, knobs, 2 humbucker pick ups, one single coil, and two other older single coils that match that look like they came out of some weird chinese guitar.....also a neck, and a solid body strat style (I have tredto make into some weird 3 string monster...but with no luck so far) guitar with tremelo, 3 springs, oh, and also a square case I have started to customize to fit my license plate guitar and my diddley bow of choice.....for my up coming talent show gig.  I had nothing to carry both of them in let alone neither of them in.  I will post pics off all of my stuff I scored soon.  The tuners are a nice find, now I can finish my plank guitar with out swiping parts from other CBG's.  The guy at the flea market stand was just throwing it all in a suit case and was pretty much giving it away.  10 dollars for the case, and 10 for the rest of it.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Buy a lottery ticket maybe you are on a lucky streak.
  • That is a mega find ! wish i could stumble upon a case full of goodies xD
  • Good deal, up by me any cheap strat copy is over $100 at our flea market, parts never show up.
This reply was deleted.