Didnt know where to post this,but.....

At last count I had like 30-40 acoustic and electrics and basses.

Now my CBG's are getting to about 15-20.So if you do the math,its alot of guitars.

I dont sell,have given a couple away to close friends.

Where do I store things?lol!:)

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 306471529?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024A lot....

• Let's see....

1 - ' 78 Takamine Acoustic, (2) Acoustic electrics, (3) Electric Guitars ,(1) electric Bass, (1) Acoustic/Electric Bass, (1) Banjo, (2) Cajons, (1) violin and Now I'm up to (7) CBGs, and a stompbox.

Then there's the Martinstein (I put a new back on it. It's not perfect, but somewhat playable) and a Les Paul style body & neck that I bought and have to assemble, stain and add all the parts to.

4 channel PA head, speakers, two amps, plus two CBG amps

I think that's everything.........

• 6 electric guitars + my AutoRATic glider (7 ). I bass, 1 Acoustic and three cigar box guitars. I also have six guitar and two bass necks. Two guitar bodies and one unusable guitar neck. And one complete guitar that was build completely wrong. Right from the factory. it will never be in tune. And finally my original build. 'The Rusty Rat Box." I ended up making it completely unplayable by trying to fix it. 

It's not how many. It's how many do you play that counts. 

• I've probably got about 25 cigar box guitars, mostly made by me because I'm too lazy to sell.  Some on the walls in the hall, some in my bedroom, some in the man cave.  Then there's my two mandolins, one bought and one made by me, six strings including an Ibanez acoustic, Mexican strat, Gretsch resonator, Schecter electric, two other six stringers I made, oh yeah and a nice banjo that's currently gathering dust.

Too many and not enough time to play, maybe time for a clear out.

• got a pic of that Schecter ?  

• 306467530?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• 306469734?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• Not the best photos, that was just after I bought it.  Schecter Damien Elite 6.

• thanx  ..  sweet  guitar  ,  but  i was  lookin  for  the   spectrum  5  body  shaped  one  .  hopin   ya  had  one for sale  . 

This reply was deleted.