OK I'm getting Scheduled for a total hip replacement... 

And I had a thought...when they cut the top part of my femur off... 

1. Maybe I could keep it and use it as a slide!
2. Or sell it on ebay "Human Bone Slide" I know no selling of human parts...
3. Change my name to "Hip Bone Bellaire"...

And if I work this right I'll be off work for the

THE CIGAR BOX NATION "WORLDWIDE GATHERING 

Any thought on this?  

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• lol, cool and sick in equal measure!!!...go for it I say : -)
  • Thanks so much..
  • Hi there,
    Keep up with your exercises, that is a must, otherwise you will be hurting more.
    Best wishes to a speady recovery bud.

Hip Bone Bellaire said:
    April 29th.. Update... They wouldn't give me my bone.. NOPE.. I tried, I bribed, tried giving the Dr. a guitar and my wife was there to witness..Sorry guys, I'm a bit sad myself BUT my hip is fixed, my leg is now the right length, and I have 2 months off to figure out how to play my guitars... now since I work at the same hospital I can try and snatch a real one from the morgue! If not then the toy store I guess,,, Thanks for the input...
  • you could have cited religious reasons and threatened a lawsuit. I bet that would have worked.
  • April 29th.. Update... They wouldn't give me my bone.. NOPE.. I tried, I bribed, tried giving the Dr. a guitar and my wife was there to witness..Sorry guys, I'm a bit sad myself BUT my hip is fixed, my leg is now the right length, and I have 2 months off to figure out how to play my guitars... now since I work at the same hospital I can try and snatch a real one from the morgue! If not then the toy store I guess,,, Thanks for the input...
  • OK I scheduled the Apt.. and set for April 28th... And I also placed a special request for my hip bone.... I'm waiting for an answer.... She did laugh though... 8^)
  • Ok...that's just "eww..."
  • I am gonna check... I couldn't schedule on Friday... It'll probably take a little negotiation... more mojo.. 8^)
  • Woo Doggie! Now this is some serious Hoodoo. Do you know, that the actually "mojo hand" was a real human hand that was held while casting spells? Some black ju-ju there. Interesting! This is the first time I have ever heard of using human bone. Enjoy.
  • It's a good thing that we're not in junior high, because I could just imagine where this conversation could have ended up, if you know what I mean...

As it is, I think that this would be one of the coolest things ever!
This reply was deleted.