Im putting on a New and exciting radio show promoting CBG Music and other homemade music. I would like to ask someone here to help with a intro song. It only needs to be about a minute long, just i sweet little Jam. This will be used at the VERY beginning of the show! The show is called Stink Finger Radio as in  your slide finger is the stink! If this sounds like anything anyone here wants to do then let me know. Im going to play anything and everything CBG related i can find and have all kinds of interviews to keep it fresh and leaving you wanting more. If you have any music not available for sale and just some stuff you did around your house lets get it on the stink finger airwaves!!! I NEED all your help to keep this show Fresh! Im looking into a live spot on a internet radio station on Wednesday afternoons so lets work together and get us a good CBG Radio show to show off! THIS SHOW IS FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS! I want to let people know whats going on here. I want to get people to BUY your CD's Mp3's CBG's what ever you want me to promote...lets here it. Message me Here!

The live show will be on

www.ScrubRadio.com

ReverendNix@gmail.com 

www.StinkFingerRadio.com

FRIDAY 2-19 FIRST SHOW ! LIVE AT 4 PM est.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We are live every Friday at 4 till 6 on www.scrubradio.com check it out!

Ice Bob said:
    What's going on rev with your station

Rev. Nix said:
    Thanks Buddy will be in touch soon! Ice Bob said:
    any thing i can do Rev. Nix
  • My next idea to get people involved is sound clips of them saying They listen to Stink Finger Radio..my finger is stinky and so on. Shout outs and stuff. If you want to do one send it my way asap for fridays show!
  • Thanks Buddy will be in touch soon!

Ice Bob said:
    • What's going on rev with your station

Rev. Nix said:
      Thanks Buddy will be in touch soon!Ice Bob said:
  • any thing i can do Rev. Nix
  • Sounds cool if you follow this link http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=135052&T=897 you will find the top 30 or so songs on this list should all be cbg music. It is all I have played for the last few years, feel free to use any thing you like. You can reach me through the site here at the nation if there is anything else I can do for you.
  • Will you air our versions of recorded covers?
    I've been playing a lot of old stuff and would be happy to record it .

Matt
  • No that's fine cause I'm going to have different segments. And when I'm asked to fill in for a sick DJ i will need one That's not CBG cause those show i fill in for will be more Blues and Country and Blue-grassy with some folk mixed in.

Tom Lanford said:
    Hey there Rev - One of my songs "Brick Baby" might fit the bill for your intro tune you are requesting. It's a little longer than you asked for, but it could easily be faded "in" or "out" as needed. Not a single CBG on it though, it that is a must. Just let me know. No big deal either way - Thanks - T
  • Hey there Rev - One of my songs "Brick Baby" might fit the bill for your intro tune you are requesting. It's a little longer than you asked for, but it could easily be faded "in" or "out" as needed. Not a single CBG on it though, it that is a must. Just let me know. No big deal either way - Thanks - T
  • I left you a message on your page. Let me know what you would like to play, cuz as you can see from some of the stuff on MY page that I tend to get a little avant, out of left field...or is it RIGHT field?...LOL!!! (Check out my Lyra Mbira if you don't believe me...)
This reply was deleted.