Replies

• i have one of those. Been saving it for an electric build. If you need another one find something of simaler size and Ill trade ya. Mine is in good shape but not pristine condition. I just dont wanna lose something big as that without gaining one.

• Jon Norris said:
    Matt,

We should be passing through Greensboro around 9:30 or so Saturday morning, and we'll be heading back through some time that afternoon. I'll send you a message once I have a little more info.

Jon

Sounds like this will work .... I'll be free Saturday morning and will be able to meet up.

Thanks a bunch Jon ... just let me know more when you can.

Matt
  • Matt,

We should be passing through Greensboro around 9:30 or so Saturday morning, and we'll be heading back through some time that afternoon. I'll send you a message once I have a little more info.

Jon
  • Jon .... I'd love to meet up and get the box. Let me know when and where you'll be driving and I'll see if I can arrange to meet you.

Matt
  • Wes, if that Magnum box has similar dimensions, I'd love to have it unless you have other plans for it. I'm gonna try to get up with Jon, but I can use that box if I have too.
    If you are gonna pass thru Greensboro, we should be able to work something out.

Matt
  • Magnum R Vitola 'Fifty Six'

Matt Towe said:
    If that is a "King " box ... I'd love to have it.
    Just lest me know the details.

Matt
  • I've got one -- the black King box with red handles. Where in NC are you? (I know you're the owner of the NC group on here). I'm just outside Raleigh, but I'll probably be driving to Charlotte this weekend, so I might be able to meet you somewhere and hand off the box.

Jon
  • If that is a "King " box ... I'd love to have it.
    Just lest me know the details.

Matt
  • Not the color or what you want, but would you want it?

-WY
  • k. Well I found that one (above) and I have one not black that is longer. I'll send up a pic.

-WY

Matt Towe said:
    Nope, thats not it.

It's a Chateau Fuente King box. It looks just like that, only longer. Michael is dead on with the box and measurements. ( thanks Michael!)

Matt
This reply was deleted.