Replies

• thanks for the help.

Ryan Rose said:

Phil Chestnut said:

OK I have a question. I was looking at the measurement for a bridge on page 149. I know i going to sound stupid but what is 1/6 ? I know  1/16, 1/8. and 1/4 etc...

It's a measurement not found on most rulers. I'd just scale up a bit to 3/16 and call it good. As a matter of fact, my most commonly used bridge is a 3/16 roll pin.
  • Thanks for letting me know. It's still a great book.

• Yup another typo Thanks for bringing it to my attention..I will let my editor know.  3/16 is the correct measurment..

• Phil Chestnut said:

OK I have a question. I was looking at the measurement for a bridge on page 149. I know i going to sound stupid but what is 1/6 ? I know  1/16, 1/8. and 1/4 etc...

It's a measurement not found on most rulers. I'd just scale up a bit to 3/16 and call it good. As a matter of fact, my most commonly used bridge is a 3/16 roll pin.
  • OK I have a question. I was looking at the measurement for a bridge on page 149. I know i going to sound stupid but what is 1/6 ? I know  1/16, 1/8. and 1/4 etc...

• This is an excellent book!  I thoroughly enjoyed it and learned a great deal. Thanks for a superb product.

• Love the book and I have just finished a pretzel tin guitar using your plans a a guide in making it. Here are a couple of pictures of it.

11-14-2011 022.JPG

11-14-2011 025.JPG

• I got my order this afternoon, taking my time putting the frets on. I want to make sure I get it right the first time, yeah like thats going to happen :D

• Mike this is a great book. showed me where I went wrong on last couple of try's. I am in the home stretch of finishing a build now that was inspired by the book. I am just waiting on the frets to get here from C.B.Gittys. Will send Pics

• Thanks for buying the book guys.I am building a website offering my book, necks, fret boards and a few other things.I would love pics and build notes of any builds inspired by the book to post on the new site. Thanks Mike Orr B2L

This reply was deleted.