Replies

• Yea, I know...right?

Mike Bingham said:
    If I only had $82.11 for the shipping I would spring for this.  But, I ain't going in debt for no more guitars...
  • If I only had $82.11 for the shipping I would spring for this.  But, I ain't going in debt for no more guitars...
  • Shipping seems a reasonable cost if you trust Brown to do the job.
  • And we only got 30 days to do it in.

oilyfool said:
    All,

That's only, on average (at, say, $150 revenue per build, $50 in parts and materials, so $100 profit...), 1667-2500 CBGs to build and sell.

Let's get crackin', Nation!
  • Yea, and that money is coming from the First National Bank of Nigeria, right?

Eric Wallace, Gadsden Guitars said:

I would like to inform you that you have been named heir to a fortune of no less than one quarter of a million dollars, I will need your bank information as to which account you would like your inheritance to be deposited into.... LOL
  • I would like to inform you that you have been named heir to a fortune of no less than one quarter of a million dollars, I will need your bank information as to which account you would like your inheritance to be deposited into.... LOL
  • All,

That's only, on average (at, say, $150 revenue per build, $50 in parts and materials, so $100 profit...), 1667-2500 CBGs to build and sell.

Let's get crackin', Nation!
  • Thanks Mate! I wonder what it actually sounds like. It is the precursor to the Telecaster, and they had to change the name due to a lawsuit by Gretsch (I think)

Roosterman said:

Cash is on the way Dan. Let me know when it arrives safely,

Cheers

• Cash is on the way Dan. Let me know when it arrives safely,

Cheers

• I'm sure I've got a couple of them up in me attic.

Dream on!!

This reply was deleted.