Replies

• Here ya go...$50:

https://www.saintblues.com/collections/gear

• Take and old pair of jeans, close the bottom ends of the legs - glue/staples/rivet/sew them closed depending on your skill set, run a draw string through the belt loops, you have a handy dandy tandom CBG gig bag. (insert a headstock down each leg)

• We sell them, but if you are in the USA, shipping and the exchange rate may make them a little pricey for you.

306611881?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Gig Bags

• 306611799?profile=originalCardboard and packing tape custom carry.

• Well thanks for all the feedback.  I did a little shopping and the rifle bags are perfect expect they are a tad too expensive.

So I have a new idea.  I will built a wood case for them.  Make it look like a giant cigar box!  I probably add a 9v amp kit. 

Stand by for posts.

• More on this; get yourself a bolt of cheap cotton fabric for $2-3. Get a roll of duct tape for about $3, and a stapler and some 3/8" staples.

Cut out two long panels of fabric, doubled over, and tape the seams with duct tape, then staple them through the tape and fabric. Viola!

No. It's not pretty. 'Tain't s'posed to be. It works.
  • 306612962?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024A year or so ago the C.B.Gitty store had some CBG gig bags that were the best solution I have seen. However they don't seem to stock them anymore. Recently I have had fabric store burlap sewed into bags with a drawstring. "He used to carry his guitar in a gunny sack" 

• I have found a couple of sources for some soft padded gig bags on ebay. Your best bet is to find a size that will be nuetral for all of your builds and make an offer for a lower price in quantity. I build CB Ukes, so a standard 26" padded gig bag works for me, and I made a deal with the vendor to buy 10 @ $6 each. They are actually pretty nice gig bags, and even were available in Kentucky Mojo's official color... CAMO306614769?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

This reply was deleted.