Lukas Nelson is a friend of Smokehouse Guitars.  My wife an I were out to see him and his band maybe a month and a half ago.  A reporter saw my wife and I being all buddy-buddy with him and the promoters who put on the show so she pounced on us for an interview.  I didn't have the heart to tell her that we're a couple of nobodies... :)

Cute article though.

http://www.dailytitan.com/2010/05/05/23248/

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh, guys, don't take my phrasing so seriously. I don't need a hug or anything. I was referring to our status in the entertainment industry in general. :)

Roger Morin said:
    Nobodies, reminds me of a time I knocked on a friends door he said who is it, I said just me. When he came to the door he said never say just me because God doesn't make Junk. So you are a somebody
  • Nobodies, reminds me of a time I knocked on a friends door he said who is it, I said just me. When he came to the door he said never say just me because God doesn't make Junk. So you are a somebody
  • haha! cool bro always good to get a free mention :-)
    juju.
  • Ha! The end was great: "thus creating an end to the “musical cult” and the “bullshit” the mass media has arguably created."

Pretty cool man.
This reply was deleted.