I have been wanting to try a ceramic slide to see how it sounds verse the aluminum one I have been using.  We have the equipment to make them so I decided to give it a try.  This is a pic of the 1st batch, The bad news is only a few of the biggest ones fit my ring/small finger.  The bulk of the batch turned out to be ring size 6.5 or about 0.670"ID.  They range in length from 1-1/4" - 2-1/4".  If anyone here would like to give these a try (and your finger is small enough to wear it) send me a message.  You pay the postage (small flat rate box $5.75) and I will give you up to 3 slides for free.  Get-em while they last.  Please specify which slide you would like in your message.  Dan

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you still have 14, 15 and 18?

• 306338614?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024I make wood top bone slides, a bit more expensive then the others...well worth though

• Those are some handsome slides Randy!

• They all went to the Wounded Warriors Project along with some builds from Max Jones

• Dangit, Randy! Now I gotta get me a coupla ring slides. Got the black wood ones you made for me; they fit perfectly, and sound killer. And so do Dan's ceramics he sent me.
    • Sorry Seth, Ron is right about this batch, they are long gone.  We have them for sale on my web site at oldash.com   If you need one.

Dan

• Seth,

Sorry to say, but all from that set are gone. Read back through this thread. But PM Dan and I bet he has a new batch.
  • Yeah I'd like to try them too,hit me up when the new batch is done.

• Hey Dan, do you have any left?  I've been wanting to try these.  I'll take 17, 18 & 21 if they're available.  If not, whatever you have, but I prefer a longer length.  Let me know.  Thanks.

• Sorry Frank, these are all gone.

Dan

This reply was deleted.