Like the title says, I was on the YT last night and found this band. They sound great. 1 guy sings and plays guitar and one guys plays drums while doing the bass lines on a keyboard. 2 guys and they produce a wall of sound. These guys are super talented and are from Austin Texas. Have a listen and enjoy. www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu_9ASyCnjA

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very cool, happened to be putting together a new playlist for work started with Peter Green Fleetwood Mac these guys fit right in, thanks

• You can find some awesome stuff on YT sometimes. If you haven't heard of Rivals Sons, give them a listen for Classic Rock style tunes. Gary Clark JR and Alvin Youngblood Hart for Rock-Blues.

• I'm a fan of all 3, Rival Sons only recently.

• Hi Paul, well cos' you recommended this band I gave it more than the first 4 bars of listening I would normally give this style of music.......maybe  20 ha ha, sorry mate, we got different tastes. Thanks for the heads up tho.

Taff

• Haha

I usually go for the Classic Rock, some Metal and Blues. I did like a few of these guys songs. What impressed me the most was how much sound was coming from 2 guys and watching the drummer drum with one hand and play keyboards with another. I thought that was very impressive.

• www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWPQFM64hXM&list=RDxu_9ASyCnjA&index=2

This video shows the drummer playing drums with one hand and keyboard bass with the other hand. Awesome talent.

This reply was deleted.