Brand new in box Akai Headrush for Trade for a decent Fretted Three String CBG. This is the same pedal demoed by Smojo on this site. Reason for Trade... I have a spare one! I have one I am keeping and I use all the time but I have this one to trade.

Please send me a message or reply to this discussion if you have an instrument to trade.

As used by KT Tunstall. See Video of her on Later With Jools Holland

More about what I am after. Genuine cigar box guitar made with a nice box of good size - as opposed to a solid guitar or one not made with a cigar box. Fretted and with magnetic pickup. 

The Akai Headrush cost me £129.

Due to shipping costs etc, it's probably best to restrict this to UK offers only. Will drop off if near to London.

Norm

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Roosterman said:
    Im in!

Um... bit of a back log of orders at the moment though Norm, and a lot of Christmas stock to get out

Il PM you and maybe we can work something out

PS does it come with Talent pre-loaded??

The One Man Blues Collective said:
    Roosterman, You could always build me one for a trade?

Cool Mate - I will pre-load it with some Mojo. I have gallons to spare.
  • Im in!

Um... bit of a back log of orders at the moment though Norm, and a lot of Christmas stock to get out

Il PM you and maybe we can work something out

PS does it come with Talent pre-loaded??

The One Man Blues Collective said:
    Roosterman, You could always build me one for a trade?
  • Roosterman, You could always build me one for a trade?

• Iggy said:
    Too bad you are on the other side of the pond, I might be tempted to take you up on it, but the shipping would kill both of us.

Shame Iggy. You are right though. It would probably be best to keep this to UK only.
  • Too bad you are on the other side of the pond, I might be tempted to take you up on it, but the shipping would kill both of us.
  • Man, I wish I had a fretted 3 string sat around....
This reply was deleted.