Replies

• Nice work!  I made a matched set for my boys two years ago, but didn't have the stones to electrify them (though they're now agitating for more volume....).
  • Very nice
  • great gifts . my brother bought his son a lil acoustic for christmas . the frets were soo far off . i was really miffed , but i didnt say anything . a lot of those starter guitars are bad like that . this one was so far of by the 5th frett it was in the middle .

i woulda made a fine cbg if he woulda asked . what a wierdo !

• Thank you, I thought it made the build look cleaner.

Michael R Cossey said:

Oh, I love the idea of the volume on the end of the box..nice CBG!!!!.cool...

Mike

• Thank you Pattie...

The white one sounded better both acoustically and plugged into an amp, so I gave that one to my son who does not have a guitar already.

Pattie said:

How did it turn out? Did they have a big fight over who gets what? or did you just put a name tag on each of them? They look awesome!!!

• Oh, I love the idea of the volume on the end of the box..nice CBG!!!!.cool...

Mike

• How did it turn out? Did they have a big fight over who gets what? or did you just put a name tag on each of them? They look awesome!!!

• Nice!  Now they get to fight over who gets the blue one or the white one!  :-)
  • Nice looking pair, well done!
  • Those are going to be some very happy boys!  Nicely done!
This reply was deleted.