Replies

• Great Job Tim !!. Really like the neck . Wish we could get maple.. Nice built , Cann't wait to see the next one :-)
  • Very nice!!
  • I like it!
  • real nice job tim very kool build
  • Excellent for your first born.
    Number two will have to go some to beat that!
  • Certainly looks the part. If it sounds anything like a good as it looks, you have a gem on your hands there...
  • Tim,

great (first, heck any) build... you're doing a lot of thinks well... those F-holes are amazing and who says you have to go high end on the wood... very pretty...

the best,

Wichita Sam

OH, to post pics, see the little camera icon on the top bar in the message box? press it, follow directions... easy-peasy
  • oh i guess some info would be nice the box is a old gun cleaning kit i had laying around seemed just perfect the neck is a piece of figured maple i got at Home depot with a oak fretboard, cheap fret wire frome ebay the nut and saddle are both just a piece of all thread (sadle has tape on it to keep it form buzzing) all the hardwear and electronic came out of my junk draw. all and all its a pretty simple build i did have to refine the box due to a screw up but i am so much happier with it now.
  • When you start a discussion, click on more option and you will see where to add your pictures.

Tim said:
    thanks i wasnt sure how to make the pics show up like that.
    the flat head is a buddy of mines i was helping him with his model a today and need to borrow his camra so it all worked out for a cool backdrop.
  • I dig it. The headstock is pretty sweet!

Pretty darn good for a first timer! How bout some info? Like wood used, finish, etc etc.
This reply was deleted.