finding photo and forum pages

how do you find forum pages? i was going thru the forum pages and stopped for the night on page 100,when i came back on i could not figure how to get page 101 so i could continue...... i am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computers so be gentle!!! thanks jerry

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks ben, check wrays reply, it works really well.......thanks jerry

jerry de roche said:
    jerry de roche said:
    Randy Rooster (Ben) said:
    Im afraid there isnt an easy way Jerry.
    I tend to use the page numbers bottom left to jump through the pics and forum topics 10 pages at a time, until I get back to where I was.
    If there is something particular you are looking for, you can type key words into the search box - this will search the content of the post as well as just the title, so you will still get a lot of reading material!
  • jerry de roche said:
    Randy Rooster (Ben) said:
    I tend to use the page numbers bottom left to jump through the pics and forum topics 10 pages at a time, until I get back to where I was.
    If there is something particular you are looking for, you can type key words into the search box - this will search the content of the post as well as just the title, so you will still get a lot of reading material!
  • Randy Rooster (Ben) said:
  • thanks wray...... that is just what i was looking for. i am brand new in this group so i willprobably be asking all kinds of dumb questions!!!!!! thanks jerry
  • Wray said:
    Jerry, The easiest way (for me) is to right click on the page you want to go back to & add to favorites. Then when you want to go back to it, go to favorites & click on it . Then when you get done you can delete it from your favorites. It might not be the right way, but it works, Wray
  • Im afraid there isnt an easy way Jerry.
  • Jerry, The easiest way (for me) is to right click on the page you want to go back to & add to favorites. Then when you want to go back to it, go to favorites & click on it . Then when you get done you can delete it from your favorites. It might not be the right way, but it works, Wray
This reply was deleted.