Entry rules: one photo of fave instruments and tell us why they made your fave list.   FACTORY BUILTS ARE OKAY HERE!

Judging:  Maybe just your CBN friends and peers.  Maybe a judge or judge panel

Prize: CBN fame, adulation and adoration.  Maybe.

Contest ends March 2, 2015. 

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 306398977?profile=originalLuna

• Dang lucky Vinnie.   All three near 10s, but the Kay just grabs my eye and makes my left hand clutch.

• Luna Weisenborn ,..Kay i glued body  back together and rebuilt bridge nut and tuners on,and Reso box guitar from Arthur England

• hard to choose..

• My fav non factory guitar   and I still can not take a good picture306405827?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• RTZ puts his ducks in a row.   What is bringing up the rear?  Uke or little git?

• Fake cigar box, homemade, fake label.  Finger joints made with blood, sweat and tears on my sailboat.  No table saw.  I made a router jig and used it for the joints.  Mahogany sides and ends, birds eye Maple top, Maple/Walnut neck with Mahogany fretboard.

Sounds good plugged in or unplugged.  I built 2 of these.306398757?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024 

• Oh gees, Gary.   I thought that was a nice git at first look.  Then knowing you built those finger joints on the box and did it on a sailboat with a router and basic tools.   Humbling.   I hope you keep one of those two forever. 

• I appreciate the compliment Uncle John.

• I did not know how to respond so I waited it's my D-28 sorry John but if I had to have just one that be it. Flatpickin fingerpicking and sound it's the best all around guitar I have.

This reply was deleted.