Replies

• I usually use this site http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ just put in the url of wnatever video and it converts it to mp3

• appreciate your help travis,will try,but i was mainly trying to grab audio files ,is that still the method?thanks

• so like just an audio without video? Usually on those you can just right click and download as

• thanks travis,thought i might have been making somethig simple ,difficult

• yeah whatever the video is you enter, the website will create a mp3 of the audio for you that you can then download. it works pretty good

• I use FireFox and there are some Add-ons that allow you to download a video, and then strip off the music part and save it as an MP3.

• thanks dan will try that,but was mainly looking to grab audio files,should the same method work or are plain audio simpler? appreciate your help

• Actually, my reply was a bit incorrect, some of the plugins don't download the whole video, then strip off the audio...they do it as it goes, so you never download the video. It just grabs the audio part and then saves it.

This reply was deleted.