Replies

• I am not debating the authenticity. Just the amount of provenance. A certificate of authencity is good, but for that value, a picture of him actually playing would bring real wealth. I appreciate you sharing. Thank you.   

• The images that Clock and Wolf linked on this thread were of Jason Clonch and Doc. Jason owns CCC Originals in Wilkesboro.
    Jason said he built that CBG for Doc at the request of the Wilkesboro Heritage Museum to present to Doc at his induction into the Wilkesboro Hall of Fame. Jason was given the privilege of personally presenting that CBG to Doc backstage where those photos were taken. Jason believes that Doc did play that CBG at family gatherings.

• At that price, I would want a photo of him playing it in performance. It is simply a CBG someone gave him recently as a gift. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.  

• If they can guarantee That I can play half as good as Doc I'm game!

• Thank you to Clock and Wolf for your posting

• Just so y'all know someone just pledged $3500 for Doc's dulcimer

• I just went through my couch cushions but I'm still about $3998 short.  Pretty cool that Doc had one.

• Every little bit helps lots of other items available but for a little more than 2bucks lol
      I bid on a capo myself
    • Now that's funny.
This reply was deleted.