Brothers and sisters! Hello Everybody! Happy New Year and God bless you!

That album… But firsts I will say “Thank you” for:   Lord, Mother Earth, all our families, all folks, and  all unknown authors and musicians who takes a part for that amazing songs.    Without that will be nothing…

Album… Lil’ story: Me and my friend, Bro-in-Arms, Den (he’s on bass), with a help of our Bro Paul (sound) are made it. Yes, we got it! It’s live-recorded

This is a story of a man, a real simple man, like me and you! Autobiography…. Nothin’ is false, only a naked truth.

Me - on vox, gits, drums, Den – on bass, Paul on sound. It was a great time…

Аll Instruments  is self-made.  With my own two hands.  ALL – guitars, bass, drums….  But, in order: Guitars – they are traditional 3 and four strings cigar-box guitars (if you are cigar-smoker, I will be very thankful for you, if you will sendin’ me some empty  cigar-boxes.  It will be guitars!!!).

Some of boxes are very old.  

Bass: Oh, great thing! I build it from very old vine box (it’s very old – maybe nineteenth century – owner of that was Den’s wife’s Grandma) and Steiberger’s neck. A real spirit of time!!! Drums… Is not a full drumkit – it’s self-made  cajon – a wooden box with parts of snare drum.

A snare drum – oh, they are broken  cymbals from garbage. A tambourine…. – it’s from supermarket (ha-ha!!!). also… - they are all my kids!))) They haves a soul, a spirit…

And… we got that album – with own originals and traditional songs, with a soul and spirit this times – I mean… Hope – you too.   

Yes, a spirit of tradition, spirit of time, time of great musicians – thanks for all, folks! A spirit… Spirit of a Box!!! (ha-ha!!!).

God bless you! Halleluyah!!!

LISTEN  HERE

http://evgenynemov.ru/spirit-of-the-box.html

cover-CBG.jpg

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• WOW Cpt. the tunes are FANTASTIC ! I got to play them over and over :)  And all these good vibes, here at the "NATION"

Gotta luv the feeling of brothers everywhere coming together for this ! Peace - Love & Blessings to ya all.

• Thanks for sharing this man! Its an awesome album!
  • Cap'n,

Thanks for the download! I'm lovin' it.

• Hi, Dan!

You can download free my album here:  http://evgenynemov.ru/mp3/cbg/spirit_of_the_box.zip.zip

Dan Sleep said:

Thanks Captain!!!!! Is there any chance you can post it in a ZIP format too? Some people will have trouble opening it in RAR format.

Dan

• Thank you Sir!

Cpt. Nemoff said:

Shoore Dane, I `m makin zip to, but tomorrow only.

Dan Sleep said:

Thanks Captain!!!!! Is there any chance you can post it in a ZIP format too? Some people will have trouble opening it in RAR format.

Dan

• Shoore Dane, I `m makin zip to, but tomorrow only.

Dan Sleep said:

Dan

• Oh! I know this guy :))) PS - it`s him wife?

Seaman J. Farull said:

(Apple) Mac(Intosh) :D

• My Mac wants to play it, over and over again. Thanks for the free download Captain.

• (Apple) Mac(Intosh) :D

• Who is this guy - Mac?

blufloyd said:

Sounds like a time as my Louisiana brothers like to say. I'll see if the Mac wants to play it.

This reply was deleted.