Replies

• Hey Michael, this looks great. You really refined your look. The f holes and headstock design are beautiful. My only suggestion would be to find butterbean metal tuners and install a real nut. This build tends to look more like it was build by a violin builder than a simple folk artist. Take it a little further uptown. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.    

• Thanks Kenni.  Not so sure the 'real' nut would improve things at all.  I fit the nuts for very low strings at the head end and have not had any problems with them. I like the old school look, maybe a brass bolt would be better.  Better tuners would be nice, I think that would make a nice improvement in tuning stability.  

• I thought you were going to be a lumberjack? Sleep all night....work all day?

Both look great!
    • nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more.

• Do you like...pictures? Nudge nudge wink wink!

• Hey Mike 

Nothing wrong with getting in touch with your feminine side

• Here is the black one I promised. 

305841639?profile=original

http://www.etsy.com/listing/102628845 If you like it go here and buy it! 

• I just sold this one to a very nice young Australian girl who is on her way to Taipei with it tomorrow. She's very happy, I'm excited to see it go all over the world. Plus she could make my creation sound pretty good too.

This reply was deleted.