Replies

• Thanks,Did'nt knowabout that one.You know how us newbie's are.

WCBN said:
    you can always slip over to WCBN and catch some sounds from the members of the cigarbox nation.

cheers
    ets
  • Ted' Thanks for the link !!!!!!
  • you can always slip over to WCBN and catch some sounds from the members of the cigarbox nation.

cheers
    ets
  • Thats what i was shootin for Doc.Just thought it would be neat.i'm fully aware that you can open another tab to get it.

Doc Oakroot said:
    Even with an archaeologically challenged browser, you can just open the station in another window.

On the other hand, a link to the station on the front page would be good.

Brian Parks said:
    Why do you need it attached to this site to listen to it? Just load it up in a separate tab on your browser... if you are using an old browser that doesn't have tabs... then it's time to upgrade! :)
  • Even with an archaeologically challenged browser, you can just open the station in another window.

On the other hand, a link to the station on the front page would be good.

Brian Parks said:
    Why do you need it attached to this site to listen to it? Just load it up in a separate tab on your browser... if you are using an old browser that doesn't have tabs... then it's time to upgrade! :)
  • Why do you need it attached to this site to listen to it? Just load it up in a separate tab on your browser... if you are using an old browser that doesn't have tabs... then it's time to upgrade! :)
  • Good to hear he's OK. Thanks Ted.

Ted Crocker said:
    Tha Goat is the Live 365 Cigar Box Guitar radio station run by Kirk Withrow. http://www.live365.com/stations/tha_goat

Kirk is a member here under the name The Lost Monk. I speak to him a lot on the phone and he's very busy with work, a surgeon with 3 jobs. He's been here a few times, but he's not active. He and his band Buckeye are performing at the Extravaganza next week.
  • Has anyone heard from Kirk (who runs the station)? He seems to be MIA.
This reply was deleted.