Hello All,

I have a Youtube channel I use to highlight my woodworking and I would like to use CBG music for the background. My channel just started and my subscribers are low so my question is if there is anyone here that records music that would be willing to let me use it on my videos with credits in the video and description. I build CBGs, turn on the lathe, restore wood furniture and build. Please let me know and many thanks.

Brian

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I appreciate it but that is all up to you. Some people buy it and some people take it free, I just make it and try to get people to listen. Currently I enjoy my ax murder hollow stuff, Mt daughter sings some old traditional songs while I play a cigarbox ukulele and she plays a wash board. Anyway you are free to use any of it you like...matt

• yeah sure. If you go here http://jerusalemmules.bandcamp.com/ you can click on any of my cds and download it. Put 0.00 for the cost and use anything you like. I only play cigar box guitars and cookie tin banjos. Hope it helps...matt

This reply was deleted.