Cigar Box Nation has the inside-scoop on the Nov. 15 episode of Bull.  Our own Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker was involved in the set design, providing a full arsenal of cigar box guitars and other homemade instruments, helping them create a scene from an unconventional instrument maker.

We can't publish photos of the set design until after the episode airs.  However, here's a rather cool shot of Gitty with Bull star, Michael Weatherly:

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I was only sad that when they took a guitar to the guy in jail it was a regular 6 stringer, that would have been the perfect scene for a CBG!!

• WE watched it, very cool, congratulations and job well done!

• I knew that reality lady did it when she walked up and said "the arsons are lowering the house values"

that was Scooby doo story line!.....she was buying and selling houses and then the viewer knew she wanted house values low so she could buy more houses!!!!....why would she be upset????? she had already made it known, I buy houses!!!!!....that was setup up and written just like it was for the Mystery machine

....it was great fun though!

and there was an awful lot of Yankees walking around with knitted sweaters...is that what its really like up there??? that Bull guy should buy some better clothes...Gasp!...he looked like he was a total Liberal....all's he needed was a Yachting hat!

• I wasn't expecting there would be a whole lot of cbg stuff prominently displayed in the episode, but I was willing to be surprised if there was. I wish they had incorporated some playing and talkin' about cbg's in the show. Some is better than none, though.

• That was a good story line, but I always watch that show. Hopefully Ben will answer. Did you by chance play some of the instruments for them? I think when they were at the bar, would have been the time for you to have entertained them a little.

• saw it last night  ,  great stuff  , great  prop  picks   and good idea  on the old saws too  . 

This reply was deleted.