Cigar Box Guitar Calendars are HERE!

CIGAR BOX GUITAR CALENDARS ARE HERE! I organized putting together a CBG calendar for the folks on the CBG Builders Yahoo group. I ordered few extras in case other people want some. Here are examples of a couple months.

You can see the pictures of the entire calendar at http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp218/CBGcalendar/ If you'd like to get your hands on a copy, $14 will cover the costs of the calendar. There's no money being made on these, I'm only ordering a limited quantity and just hoping to break even. If you want one, you can send a Paypal payment to fixedschwinn@hotmail.com or message me for my mailing address. For those of you who already paid for yours, they'll be going in the mail tomorrow!

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great Idea Matt!
  • the calendar kicks butt. Great job, Matte
  • will do.
  • Hold on to one of those for me Matte. When things slow down a little bit I'll send payment.
    Thanks
    Diamondback
  • Hi Matte
    Got my Calendar today thanks brother it's cool - very good of you to ship it to the UK for me

Regards

juju.
  • I have less than 10 calendars left.
    Hurry up and order your limited edition Cigar Box Guitar Calendar for 2009!
    When they're gone, they're gone!

• Ordered one, thanks!
  • It would be $17 shipped to Ireland.

mick_882 said:
    HI Matte can you post one of the calendars to Ireland and if you can how much is the postage? Thanks. Mick
  • HI Matte can you post one of the calendars to Ireland and if you can how much is the postage? Thanks. Mick
This reply was deleted.