I've just released a major upgrade to my Starter Pack, a whole new course for 3 string fretted guitars and to celebrate I've released a 19 page ebook on chords for the 3 string.

Head to my site www.learncigarboxguitar.com, the link is on the front page and on the lessons page.

I know I've had a few discussions with folks here about the subject and I expect I'll cop a ribbing about this, happy to oblige.

Cheers

Patrick

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks folks. I'm glad you found it useful, it's had a heap of downloads so far.
    I'm looking to spend a lot more time on the site now that the new course update is done and plan to do more stuff like this (and I'll be paying for it myself).
  • Really fine work! I'm sorry I missed it when you first posted.

Your explanations of missing notes--particularly in 4-note chords--clarify some of the statements you've made earlier online about incomplete chords.

I need to print out your "movable chords" so I can go practice...

Thanks for the good work,

TN

• Great work! I especially like that you didn't just create a bunch of chord diagrams,the theory & chord construction explanation at the end is enlightening. Thanks for sharing!

• wow well done

• Looked threw it a bit. Great work!

• Chords on a 3 string?  I'll be damned ;)

Nicely done Patrick and well presented.  A valuable resource you've put together here.

• Cheers turtlehead, got a laugh out of that.

• Typo on chord structure page 16, 7th and m7 are not the same thing.

• Thanks Robert. I don't know how many time I read over that book and I still missed soimething.

• No problem.

Don't think I meant that you don't know the chords are different I only intended for you to be able to find the location of the typo.

I like that you are donating part of your proceeds to the headstone project.

This reply was deleted.