Chicago CBG builders are getting together for Irish comfort food and fellowship on:

Sunday, April 18,  2pm onward!

at

The Grafton Pub
4530 N. Lincoln Avenue
Chicago

Right next door to the Old Town School of Folk Music and the Different Strummer Music Store.

Bring your favorite instruments and your favorite tunes, and RSVP to me (even if you are only a a "maybe") so the Grafton can know what to expect.

There are jams there starting at 5pm, so you can stay and show off your building and playing chops and amaze the crowd!

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• more...

• heres some pictures from the summit...

• It WAS great to see people in real life! Sometimes I think you are all a mirage and I am the only one!

But, yo! I lost my little orange brocade zip pouch that has my tuner and picks and capos in it. Anyone pick it up?

We WILL do it again!

Shawn said:
    Had a great time putting faces to pages and works. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for the invt had a blast.
  • Had a great time putting faces to pages and works. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for the invt had a blast.
  • HOW'D IT GO? Any pictures???
  • No beer until they learn 3 chords.

money sewer said:
    i have four friends coming too. they don't play, but they want to check out peoples cbg's (and drink beer :) ). i gave one of them a one string cbg awhile ago, but he doesn't play. he thinks of it as art on his wall!
  • i have four friends coming too. they don't play, but they want to check out peoples cbg's (and drink beer :) ). i gave one of them a one string cbg awhile ago, but he doesn't play. he thinks of it as art on his wall!
  • I forgot you lived close -ish! We'll do it again - and Happy Birthday! We'll toast you on Sunday.

spencer said:
    would love to diane, but it happens to be my birthday...plans with the fam
  • would love to diane, but it happens to be my birthday...plans with the fam
  • I love Jim Farris! He taught me everything I know about scarf joins!

Stacy Puckett & the One Man Poverty Band said:
    I'm planning on being there, probably bring my Jim Farris cakepan resonator, wish I still had one of my CBG's to take.
This reply was deleted.