Replies

• More

003.JPG

• Lou,

Is that the back of an old 30's cathedral radio? It screams "Amp!!!" This the one you want 3 speakers for?
      • No, that is the back of this Tequila Box and 3 would not fit I dont believe305954568?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• It screams amp even more now! What a gorgeous box!
          • Yes, thats what I am thinking. Pretty cool box for an amp. The Tequila wasn't bad either

• Naw, I think the tequila wants to be a bass. The Glenlivet wants to travel, see the world >:-E
  • Nononononooooo!!!!!! You simply can't build a Cigar Box Guitar from a liquor box!!! That tequila box will just make it sound all drunken, and will only let you play Mexican rancheras; CBGs should sound smokey and bluesy And your karma would be much better off after sending that Glenlivet box to me >:-E
  • Heck yeah, I'd be tempted to a stand up bass out of the tallest one! Hard to tell from the pics which one is bigger, but both look very useable! Have fun.

• Those look like they would work great. If you don't want them, I'm sure that a bunch of us around here would be glad to take them. :)>

This reply was deleted.