Replies

• Happy to help..... Only don't blame me for the crap on the RV floor, next trip.

Taff

• Hi This what I use for violins over the past few years. They also help to line up the fingerboard. And apply good clamping pressure.

3852803953?profile=RESIZE_710x Taff

• Wow! You have to be kidding me! I have a butt load of those, we use them for securing cabinet doors and drawers in the RV when we are traveling. Thanks for the idea.

• Even just a bolt, wing nut, and blocks of wood.

• Prolly use those door framing wedges sold in packs at Home Depot/Lowes.

• U bolts will work, to clamp necks and fret boards together. Less to make to use with them. Just make the boards out of left over neck, or fret board material.

• That's cheating! LOL I never even considered using u-bolts, definitely something to think about. My neighbor uses zip ties and mi I wedges. He puts on a barely loose zip with the locking part toward the bottomtaps in a wedge. The zipzip keeps the fingerboard in alinement as well as clamping force.

• Love that guy's channel. Awesome idea. Gotta let everyone know how these work for ya. 

• Its so simple it's almost scary. Makes you think to yourself "Duh dumbass why didn't I come up with it?" LOL

This reply was deleted.