Replies

• its not cbn tshirts but i do have sum cool cigar box shirts for sell go to facebook and look for juke joint guitars $20.00 thats with shipping here in the US out of country id have to get a price on shipping

• i loved the art work for the cbg concert from the post cards how much is that art work?

nothingman said:

I have the original artwork to all of the first-run shirts.  Ben owns the "Revolution Fist" logo.  I own all the other artwork including the zombie shirt and the skeleton jug band art.  If someone wants to get them printed, I will license the art out.  Only Ben can print "Cigar Box Nation" shirts, though.

• Me too.

• Count me in on it !!

• Yeah, fronting money is always an issue. That said, as you know, I just purchased 3 guitars, for a not inconsequential sum, over the Internet, from two people whom I've never met in person, and who I only know here on CBN, and through pics of the actual items. And loads of people here, myself included, have purchased tons of items from Gitty, so how is a Tee any different? The mechanism already exists. Commerce, as eBay has found wiht their rating system, is based on reputation and trust between buyer and seller.

I'm pretty certain that at least half the members here are familiar with Internet commerce. They all had to get here and sign up somehow...perhaps once Ben gets settled, we can put out a survey question like, "Would you be willing to purchase a CBN T-shirt, if the only way you could get one would be to send money via PayPal, or credit card, prior to the shirt being printed?" or some such.

Just throwin' it out there for discussion...not trying to add to Ben's busy sked.

Dan Sleep said:

Yea, but I think the rub would be fronting the money to get them made in the first place.

I don't know how many folks would be up for "just send me money, and I will send you a shirt once I get them made."

Oily "Strat-O'-Nine-Tales" Fool said:

We-elll, with over 7000 members and counting, seems to me there's scope for a coupla runs of Tees...

I'd be in for 1 of each.
  • Yea, but I think the rub would be fronting the money to get them made in the first place.

I don't know how many folks would be up for "just send me money, and I will send you a shirt once I get them made."

Oily "Strat-O'-Nine-Tales" Fool said:

We-elll, with over 7000 members and counting, seems to me there's scope for a coupla runs of Tees...

I'd be in for 1 of each.
  • I think Ben has been "up to his CBN tshirts" in alligators just trying to get his business moved into his new building. I am sure once the dust settles, he will have more time for other things.

Slowpaw Steve T said:

surprised an enterprising felllow like Ben hasn't got tee shirts available for sale in his shop...yet!  (-;

nothingman said:

I have the original artwork to all of the first-run shirts.  Ben owns the "Revolution Fist" logo.  I own all the other artwork including the zombie shirt and the skeleton jug band art.  If someone wants to get them printed, I will license the art out.  Only Ben can print "Cigar Box Nation" shirts, though.

• Yeah I'll take two. I liked the one with the skeleton on it.

• We-elll, with over 7000 members and counting, seems to me there's scope for a coupla runs of Tees...

I'd be in for 1 of each.
  • surprised an enterprising felllow like Ben hasn't got tee shirts available for sale in his shop...yet!  (-;

nothingman said:

This reply was deleted.