Replies

• Darren Dukes (www.backporchmojo.com) is going to release the Keni Lee Signature Model soon. There is an acoustic and electric model. Yesterday, I made the acoustic promotional video. If you email me your Youtube account name, I will give an early preview of the video. Currently the video is private and I can place you on the viewing list. Thank you for your interest. Enjoy, Keni Lee  
  • Lots of great builders are already mentioned.  One name I would would be Roadkill aka John Maw.  He's new, but building some excellent stuff in Great Britain. 

We all want what we think we want.  I would rather play one of my better self made gits which might score 7-7.5 on a 10 point scale than to play someone else's 9-9.5.   A lot of us get GAS: guitar aquisition syndrome.  I suffer from it myself.

• I just listed this one if your still shopping, I highly recommend it as a player and not just a wall hanger. http://www.etsy.com/listing/70714563305712669?profile=original

• I like Darren Brown Customs a lot.
  • Don't forget Whichita Sam, he's having a moving sale, good time to buy. Oh yea and Country Boy Guitars : )
  • a K.W.S. by keith

• http://www.hammeredfrets.com/

• Used Red Dogs on ebay!!! check n' see...maybe one for you!

NoxTerran said:
    awesome sauce, great list though reddog is gonna be a while, he and his wife just had a baby so he is out of building for a while. i emailed him this morning

• Tell our friend not to worry about it.  I'm just glad to hear he got it and that he is doing ok.

Don Goguen

NoxTerran said:

Yup thats it, it was recieved and is on our wall, things have just been hectic so hes not gotten to making a video yet

• I'm a huge fan the instruments JUJU builds visually and sonically.  I just paid him for a three string pickup order with a walnut wood top and 12.5 mm string spacing( almost exactly 1/2" string spacing ).

Check out Roosterman's Trytone video to see one of his coolest builds.  

There are several builders that make incredible CBG's on here also.    

This reply was deleted.