Brick House CBG

Hi folks - I hope you can help me. Anyone know how to connect/solder the pickup - Seymour Duncan 59 Trembucker to the series of tone switches/volume knob/ pickup switch?This is for a Brickhouse CBG for a work colleague. Are certain parts not needed? I am not familiar with this and have only done single coil pups and piezos. There are only two very short wires coming from the pickup - black and white.Grateful for any advice including diagrams etc.Thanks for viewing and taking time to read.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ian, I always try to help others from experience and not forward them on to other sights, but with electronics, it's a different story.

I would have directed you to the site I use all the time but could not find the info, I've got it now.

Search, Guitar Electronics.com, they have heaps of diagrams for all configurations and parts lists too.
    Cheers Taff

• Hi, I’m sure Seymour Duncan have a section on wiring pickups on their website. Might be the place to start.
    Taff

• Hi Taffy - I have managed to solder the pickup to the other components from a diagram online but not Seymour Duncan and it works when another CBG is placed near the pickup. I will bash on drilling holes for the knobs and switch etc .Thanks for trying to helpThanks to those who viewed my post as well.

This reply was deleted.