hello everyone here at CBN -   J-BONE here - just uploaded "BONETOWN BLUES"  9 tracks from my band THE 2 NITES - recorded with a cassette recorder in the garage, using a couple of my favorite builds - check 'em out, if you dig, let me know what you think - maybe one will tickle your fancy -

tonites logo.jpg

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks!

Was blocked in the browser, changed it. Can listen now.

Not too bad.

• hey robert - the songs can be heard on the music player on my page - or on the home page music player

robert jones said:
    Okay where did ya hide the upload? LOL
  • Okay where did ya hide the upload? LOL
  • I just got to listen a little bit of Bonetown Blues!  Sounds great!   I gotta go to work so I'll listen in later tonight.  I think I need to get a cow bell next for my rhythm section (The Beast, my 3 year old grand son).  He is starting to sing my songs himself now, but I don't know if that is a good thing or not!
  • i'm glad you dig tunes - thanks for checkin them out -  - i really do enjoy the sound of the law dog reso. as well - the git just has great vibes - interested to see what you turn that old six string into -
  • Jbone,  just finished listening to the bonetown blues....................luv em all, dude!   Prostitute song........too true.   Love the sound yer gettin outta that law dog reso man!   I just happen to be the proud owner of an old piece of shit six string that I may now have to rebirth!!!!  Great job on the tunes
This reply was deleted.