Replies

• Slow Hand Hicks
    Slow Six Hicks
    Slow Lix Hicks
    Cool Hand Hicks
    Matt Dawg Hicks
    Hambone Hicks
  • Homesick Hicks ..................NICE
  • It says I'm Pretty Baby Lee. Is that uncanny or what?
  • According to that website, I'd be "Peg Leg Baby Smith"

I still think "King" is a pretty darn good last name for the blues....
  • I Like Bone Slide Bellaire. it doesnt matter cause a hip bone slide would be godly anyway

Hip Bone Bellaire said:
    I went with mine just a few days ago after I found out I need a hip replacement, and thought if I was able to use the hip bone as a bone slide... Maybe try thinking about something that's happened in your life...
  • how 'bout: Killin' Floor Matt?
    haw haw.
  • HIP BONE BELLAIRE said:
    I went with mine just a few days ago after I found out I need a hip replacement, and thought if I was able to use the hip bone as a bone slide... Maybe try thinking about something that's happened in your life...

Damn! That would be the coolest boneslide ever! Sure it's a bit freaky but let's face it, you could get the most expensive slide in the world speacialy handcrafted for you out of solid gold and decorated with diamonds but this would still be way cooler.

"Cool slide, where did you get it?" ........ "It came out of my hip".

Do us all a favor once you have this thing, fotograph the first person's face when you tell them, i bet that would be a site too see hehehehe.
  • Pretend you still have a old CB radio... Use your old handle "name"
    Mad Matt Hicks"
    Beer Can Hicks?
    Side Salad Hicks"
    Mean Boy Matt"

Seems like names come with 3 parts....
  • Hehehe yeah but the cematery thing is soooooo 1930's (lol)

My name was actualy my profile name at the Dutch Bluesforum wich hosted a Jamsession for it's members and when i went on stage they announced me as Bluesdog . It stuck with me ever since, it's no cool graveyard story but it work's for me!

Matt Hicks said:
    Hmm my name apparently is Jailhouse Dog Rivers. Not convinced. Plus if I ever become a blues god and someone asks me how I got my name, it wont have the same cred saying that I got it off t'internet as saying that it was handed down by some bloke who taught me how to play guitar at night in the cemetary. Thanks anyway Bluesdog and yes, Bluesdog is much better than Jailhouse Lemon Baily.

Bluesdog said:
    http://www.outliermusic.com/jokes_bluesname.htm

Insert your initials and you have your Bluesname, mine is Jailhouse Lemon Baily...... think i'll just stick with Bluesdog
  • That's either highly creative or grossly morbid. I think creative.

-WY

HIP BONE BELLAIRE said:
This reply was deleted.