Thought I would post that Ben Prestage is playing at The Alamo here in Springfield, Illinois on Monday Aug 8. I had never heard of him or CBG's this time last year, so after reading and building and watching Ben on videos, I am pumped up to go see him live. Anyone else in the 'Nation live in Illinois? Will keep my eyes out for 'nation peeps.

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yea, well sorry you missed it too. In Springfield, there is a local free paper called Ilinois Times and in the back where they print the stuff about who is playing at the bars, this is where I saw the pic of him and said he was at the Alamo. I normally don't even look at that section, but did that week. Also, before this website, I knew nothing of Ben. I am so glad I got to see him and up close. What a guy he is, so talented and so personable- who knows, maybe he'll do Illinois again sometime, guess we'll have to pay attention to his web site for dates?

• dang can't believe I missed this... I'm just a bit south of Springfield.

• Had an awesome night meeting Ben and watching him in action. Anyone who has not had an opportunity to see him, if you ever get a chance, he is a must see. A really personable fella I might add.

100_4863.JPG

100_4872.JPG

100_4870.JPG

This reply was deleted.