Replies

• Thanks it does. More simpler than I thought.
  • Maybe this’ll help? 

8046012681?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Hey thanks Brian. I did build the Mic this evening. And you are right. It gives a bit more push and an ever so faint reverb. My initial plan was in fact to put in a tone control but being a total newbie I was unsure how to do it. However I'm happy with the results. Tomorrow I will post a video showing my results as I am sitting back with a cognac and a cigar. Thanks guys....
  • No you’re not wasting piezos, Shane has made some with more than one piezo, it’ll pick up more vibration with 2 in place. Just put a volume pot on it, so you can control it from feeding back. Also, I wouldn’t leave out the option of using a tone cap to ground on this one. Only choice to make now is “series” or “parallel”? Oops, I may have opened up another can on that great debate :D cheers...

• That's what I was thinking. Creating a bit if echo and/or feedback. I will be working on it this weekend and will post my results in a follow up. Thanks.
  • I've only used one piezo in the mics I've made. Using two (depending on how they're placed) might create a natural echo... or it may just make the mic more prone to feedback. That said... there's only one way to find out what its gonna sound like... try it! Either way let us know your results.

This reply was deleted.