My band mates and I (South Side Blues Kings) have been chosen to play at the Bedford Blues Festival 2012 this year - pretty cool deal - several thousand people by evenings end - looking forward to it! - warming up for Kenny Wayne  -
blues-concert-poster.jpg

blues-concert-poster.jpg

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the comments fellas - this festival is in Bedford, Texas (a suburb of Fort Worth, Texas) - I go almost every year and have seen some great headline acts over the years (Taj Mahal, Buddy Guy, Delbert McClinton, Little Feat, just to name a few) but never imagined I would be lucky enough to play there. The local opener acts are usually very top notch as well so we really feel honored to have been chosen to be a part of it all this year. Should be a real hoot and we are all really looking forward to it.

I have one CBG that I might try to play a little slide on for a song or two. We are still working out the set list so it will depend on that mostly. I'll keep you posted!

• Tom's a fellow Texican. Hey, Tom! Here's The link to the Bedford gig:

http://www.bedfordbluesbbq.com/

Wish I could there to hear y'all play, but I'm back at work in the Middle East on Labor Day. That's a great bill, Tom; y'all are taking the stage with some good local acts.
  • What country is this fest taking place in?

• Bedford, Texas??? Mabe?

• But its still Ok if you cant play a cbg....its still cool and have fun!

• awesome! are you gonna play a cigar box guitar??? dont miss the opportunity to stand out and and be original!

leave the Strat at home!

This reply was deleted.