Replies

• Keni, we are one step ahead of you, a video is in the works, I can hardley wait to hear it, Its nice to hear someone else make your instrument sound so nice. I will share the video as soon as I get it. Thanks for the compliments.

Keni Lee Burgess said:
    A very nice build and a great little clip too. You should consider hiring him to record a complete song with video. It would make a great promotion for your instruments. Many times I see CBGs for sale but there is no audio /video. To me this is the essential "proof is in the pudding". Your instrument not only looks good, but it sounds professional too. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.
  • A very nice build and a great little clip too. You should consider hiring him to record a complete song with video. It would make a great promotion for your instruments. Many times I see CBGs for sale but there is no audio /video. To me this is the essential "proof is in the pudding". Your instrument not only looks good, but it sounds professional too. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy.
  • Nice - like your headstock design too, a bit like an Olson.
  • Oooo, that is pretty. More!

Looks like a really nice, solid, well-made CBG, too.
This reply was deleted.