I thought it might be a good idea to have a list of people who expect to be at the CBG Fest in York PA on the 24th of August. That way folks that would like to meet other CBN members will have an idea of who might be attending.

If there are certain people who you really want to meet, I would suggest sending a friend request or internal CBN message and exchange mobile phone numbers, or emails, etc. That way you can hook up at the fest.

Post a reply in this thread if you are pretty sure you will be attending.

Dan

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes. i have take a plan to going this fest. I hope i will go there. Thanks

• I missed this year's.  Will there be another next year?

• Dan, Please contact me at orionsdogwalker@hotmail.com . Issues I would like to resolve.

• Click for details999719_301354683342297_368121021_n.jpg

• Great idea Dan, I only live 45 mins away in Merryland (Maryland) so I have no excuse not to go. Besides I just built my 1st CBG & hope to meet fellow builders/players & pick up some playing tips.

• Planning to be there as a first time visitor. My wife even put it on the calender for me. :) That's love. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

• i will be there, playing at 11 am . lookin forward to it!

• And I'll be there listening Olds. Lookin forward to that, as well!
  • Thanks Dan. I will be there for sure. Hope to meet a lot of creative builders and pickers.
  • The Shane Speal Snake Oil Band will debut its theatrical concert (full stage sets, everything) the evening of the Fest.  After the fest winds down, we'll open the doors up to the massive stage and underground concert venue at New Grounds Roasting Co. (just one block away from the fest) for the concert.  Tickets are just $5.  

The show is a mixture of old time Snake Oil vaudeville mixed with the total primal rock of cigar box guitars.  I'll have my full band (washboard, electric washtub, harmonica and me)

This reply was deleted.