I've searched the web and lots of people are saying they are good to use and last a long time, one person said he's had them on almost 2 years with not problems.

I was wondering, has anyone here used inlay stickers for cbg, are they any good?

Ones I found are: http://www.inlaystickers.com/servlet/the-Fret-Markers/s/101/Categories

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 305938401?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• I've been working indoors recently, my shed is on it's last legs.  Getting a new one this week hopefully!  It's bloody freezing just now.

• Very nice, I got my in just in time for the weather to get really cold, now I'm not working in my shed outside for a while until i can get a heater so I can't tell how they will come out yet.

• I put on some inlay stickers recently and with some lacquer on top they seem pretty good.

DSCN2100.jpgDSCN2094.jpg

• False Bottom build - finished

• I ordered some 'Pacman' style inlays to make a gamer themed guitar for someone.  I can't wait to get them on (got to build the damn thing first).

• I ordered some....they should be coming in any day now.

• I've used them with no problem. I sprayed poly over them.

Gary

• Oh wow, they sure do look cool. I had no idea there were so many to choose from. Looks like a must try to me!

• Thanks all, I'm going to get some and I'll let you know how they come out.

This reply was deleted.