I have a buddy who does precious metal exchange, and each month he trashes about 20 beautiful wooden chests. Many of them have feet, and are dove tailed boxes--beautifully made. Obviously too heavy for a guitar, but does anyone have an idea of have to recycle some 240 wooden cases a year? Thanx! Amy

You need to be a member of Cigar Box Nation to add comments!

Join Cigar Box Nation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow-you guys are really artistic.

I am going to pick up a bunch of boxes this week. If you are in the area (Dan Sleep, JL) you can have as many as u want, but my buddy would REALLY like to get a build in trade. Can either of you help with a trade?

All not local peeps might want to check out your local pawn shops and gold/silver exchanges for the same. I'd be happy to send these boxes to anyone for free, but shipping would be painfully expensive.

Amy

PS: JL--Can I private msg u? I can't figure it out. PM me if u can.
    • done

• I don't know if you saw it, but I sent you a friend request.

• I have no message? I even went thru my junk mail
          • Found you Dan! From our old conversation. Check your junk mail if you don't see it.

Will send you pix of boxes this week.
    • I am pretty slow right now due to the cancer thing, but I might be able to make one for trade.

• Hey, aren't you supposed to be sick, or something? Or does working on this take away some of the stress? PM me.
      • Bless your heart, Dan.

Your wife is gonna cut off your wifi if she sees this.

Amy
        • LOL

• they could make interesting jewelry boxes

This reply was deleted.