Replies

• no matter how you do it your gonna need more of it, cowbell that is!

• Hey, don't take it so hard. But seriously, a cowbell struck with a hefty drum stick can be PAINFULLY loud, way loud enough to cut though a couple of thousand watts of PA amplification, that's why I'm wondering why you need to amplify it. If you can't manage to get a hard enough strike on it for it to cut thru' acoustically, then a mike is the way to go, just the way you'd mike-up any percussion.

• Thanks for all the useful information.I`ll be sure and ask for more Right after I post all my musical vids.YEAH RIGHT! I should have known better than ask you all for any help.It won`t happen again.

• Amplify a cowbell? Jasus, how loud is the rest of the stuff you are playing? Hit it harder with a bigger stick.

• You'll need a wireless system to keep your cows from getting all tangled up in their cow bell-to-amplifier cables as they wander around their field feeding.

• You'll need a high frequency one too in a decent sized herd I'd be looking for at least 1250 moogahertz ;)
      • Yep that's really going to beef up the sound of your cow bell.

• Think you clowns have milked this thing enuff? :D
          • It is the Cowbell Fever , baby... Go with the burn!

" Burn out the day

Burn out the night

I can't see no reason to put up a fight

I'm living for giving the devil his due

And I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you

I'm burning, I'm burning, I'm burning for you... "

• Pete those guys are using that cowbell for a trigger, not amplifying it. Piezos are pretty much always used in making drum triggers, but pretty much NEVER used to actually amplify drums, especially cymbals, bells etc, which would inevitably sound like a steaming pile of dog turds.. all that foam is a massive sacrifice to make too.. These are lounge room Nintendo guys, not musicians, sorry dude
This reply was deleted.