Replies

• Could consider using the rechargable cube batteries from Emergency Exit signs. You can get them in 4, 6 & 12 volts anywhere from 2.5 amp to 8 amp capacity. Just use the wall wart to recharge it.
  • If they weren't so heavy, you could consider a motorcycle or atv battery.
  • 10 watts at 12v is about .83 amps. An AA battery pack is only gonna give ya about an hour of playing time, if that. I believe I would make a really cool CB amp and run it on the wall wart.....then branch out a little and build a 1 watt amp like a minty or lil gem to run on 9v battery.
  • I like this ,but you could also run it off of 2 of the big 6v batteries.

Chester Winowiecki said:
    Probably the simplest would be to get an 8 AA battery holder and a barrel plug like the one on the wall wart. Just make sure you get the polarity right, it should be marked on the wall wart.
  • Like Chester says, but make sure you use an alkaline battery so you get the best amperage otherwise you will constantly be changing the batteries.
  • Probably the simplest would be to get an 8 AA battery holder and a barrel plug like the one on the wall wart. Just make sure you get the polarity right, it should be marked on the wall wart.
This reply was deleted.