Replies

• smart like it
  • Wow-wee. Highly impressive.
  • I love this idea, I have been confounded by the desire to be able to adjust all parts of the guitar if things dont sound right. This is a very great design idea i think. And it makes me want to try something similar. The only thing that seems difficult with this design is to get the slits in he nuts. Everything else I could do with my limited skills. Keep us apprised as to the progress. . . . —Brendan
  • Nice, I like it. A little refinement yes, but a good start.
  • My first attempt took 5 minutes to make and was workable, but needed much refining..

305634068?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

MichaelS said:
    I'd still like to see the wood version like in the drawings, I don't see why it wouldn't work, it would be cheap and the wood looks cool.
  • I'd still like to see the wood version like in the drawings, I don't see why it wouldn't work, it would be cheap and the wood looks cool.
  • I can get those for about $12.50 and ship for less. I just wanted to see If I could make one for free/cheap, but I may try one for a four string build.

I can get a Fender Strat style fixed bridge + sadles for $9.99.

Im just unbelievably cheap.... or stuborn lol

Wes Yates said:
    I just got one of these:

LEO QUAN WRAP AROUND GUITAR BRIDGE REPLACEMENT CHROME. Not four string but one can fudge.

-WY
  • I just got one of these:

LEO QUAN WRAP AROUND GUITAR BRIDGE REPLACEMENT CHROME. Not four string but one can fudge.

-WY
  • I like the progress on your bridge. Have you thought of using aluminum angle like the kind you can get a the hardware store? It would give you a lot of strength, it’s inexpensive and will still maintain your great idea.
  • very cool idea - keep us posted
This reply was deleted.